[NEohioPAL] Cleveland's own ISABELA MONER to record her FIRST CD - be a part of this!!

Sean Szaller seanszaller at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 3 14:02:38 PDT 2013

Hi Cleveland theater friends!

I've had the pleasure recently of working with young Cleveland based actress/singer Isabela Moner on an exciting new project. Isabela will be recording her FIRST FULL LENGTH ALBUM! Not only that, but she'll be working in collaboration with some incredibly big names in the theater world to make this happen. Check out the following link from BroadwayWorld.com:
 http://broadwayworld.com/article/EVITAs-Isabela-Moner-Launches-RocketHub-Campaign-for-New-Album-20130402
If you are interested in helping support Isabela's dream, you can assist her by donating to her RocketHub Campaign page - it's a great service that will help her meet the financial needs of pre-production. Here's the link to her RocketHub page (lots of info there):

http://www.rockethub.com/projects/21324-isabela-s-debut-album-never-alone

No matter what, I wanted to pass along this exciting news to everyone! Cleveland produces such amazing young talent - it's truly inspirational to see how wonderful our arts community is!