[NEohioPAL] Sound System For Sale

Greg Priddy gapriddy at multiverse.com
Wed Apr 3 18:40:51 PDT 2013

I have a compact, professional, versatile sound system for sale. It
would make an excellent system for a dance troupe, small theater,
acoustic or jazz combo, DJ, etc. I am the original owner, and it's
been well cared-for.

I would prefer to sell it as a complete, or nearly complete system.
For a serious buyer who is also a NEOhioPAL member, I would be
willing to demo the system at your gig or event, with 100% of the
normal cost of my services applied to the purchase price.

The system consists of:

1 - QSC PLX2402 power amp
1 - QSC PLX3402 power amp
1 - amp rack with custom patch panel
2 - ElectoVoice SX300 speakers
2 - ElectoVoice SB122 subwoofers
2 - ElectoVoice ZX1 speakers
4 - Speaker stands with tilt adapters
Complete set of Speakon speaker cables in a rolling case

I have other sound reinforcement gear that could be included,
depending on your needs. Make me a reasonable offer!

Greg Priddy
Cell: 216-403-6229