[NEohioPAL] Chill Premiere Friday and Saturday!

Noelle Bye noellebye at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 12:08:23 PDT 2013

4/5-4/6: Chill Movie Premiere! (Medina Community Theater)

Local talent showcased in an independent horror film! Chill stars well known area actors such as Rick Montgomery Jr., Janine Sarnowski, Roger Conners, and celebrated burlesque performer Bella Sin. Come support Cleveland/Akron/Canton based talent at the official premiere of Chill!

7:00PM AND 9:30 PM SHOWS BOTH FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHTS.
Chill is completed and ready to go - so it's time to show off all our hard work to the local masses! The full, completed movie will be shown four separate times the first weekend of April! Invite your family and friends and stay tuned for information and updates!

We are privileged to have the chance to show our film on the big screen and thankful that the Medina Community Theater is giving us this opportunity to do so! The theater will be charging the small admission fee of $5 per person for ALL attendees.

Proceeds will go to this historic theater and to fees required for submitting this film into as many film-festivals and events locally and nationally that we can. Most have a fee of $50-$100 just to have a film considered! We will also be gratefully accepting donations from anyone who would like to support their local actors and film community. Every $1 donation adds up quickly and of course we would not turn down any offer of a larger donation!! We thank all of you for your support!

A Q&A session will be held between the 1st and 2nd shows (approximately 9-9:30pm) so you can meet, ask questions, get autographs and take pictures with the cast and crew!! Afterwards you can visit any of the local cafes for a snack and/or drink. Main Street Cafe, Cool Beans, Sullys and others are all open before the showing as well!

Those of you that grew up going to this theater, and those of you coming for the first time may be interested in some history connected to this theater. Check it out at www.medinacommunitytheater.com where you can also pre-order tickets! The sooner the better because they're going fast!

Parking between the theater and Sully's restaurant, behind the theater in the City Building lots, or across the street from the theater.

More information available on the movie at the official Chill Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/ChillTheMovie

Also, more information on the venue available at the official Medina Community Theater Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/MedinaCommunityTheater

Medina Community Theater
The name of the game? Stay alive! His stage is set. It’s show time! Independent feature film, shot in Medina, Lakewood, Akron,…