[NEohioPAL] Please Help and be Entertained

Maureen Dempsey fromstage2screen at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 5 10:58:40 PDT 2013

We have all seen and experienced a lot over the past few years.  These are tough times.  I have heard people ask, why does this happen?  I believe this is the opportunity for true "greatness."  This is when people step up and come together.

The people at East Cleveland Theater are working hard to keep their doors open but the situation is critical.  They don't know from show to show if there will be a next.  It is heart-breaking.

I am asking you, to please, come see this show.  If they can sell tickets they can keep going.

Their shows are wonderful, the staff is friendly, it is absolutely charming.

The location.  If you have been to Little Italy it is just a few blocks away.  When you come down Mayfield to Euclid and head East it is on the right just a few blocks at the corner of Windemere and Euclid Ave.  And there is a parking lot in the back by the entrance.

I honestly believe if you would come out and try this charming theater you would be pleasantly surprised.  But please don't wait.  They need you now.  Here is the information.  The show opens this Saturday night.  Call and reserve a seat 216-851-8721

I will see you there, I hope!

Deathtrap!
A Thriller in Two Acts

April 6th through April 28th
East Cleveland Theater

Come see our show!
Please call to reserve your spot now, 216-851-8721
It is such a pleasure to tell you about this wonderful show and this charming theater.  I have been blessed with a hard working and talented cast that make our rehearsals an absolute delight.  They entertain me daily.  And all housed in a cozy theater, previously a church, with dedicated staff who wish only to please their patrons and warm our hearts.
This community theater is exactly what its title says.  The staff here is mostly on a volunteer basis.  They bring things from everywhere, their homes, their friend's homes, and the lobby and yes the prop room, any place they can to create the best set possible on a minimal budget.  Some will purchase things with their own funds.  It's a community effort to put up a show here.  And I feel like it is Christmas everyday when I show up for rehearsals to find all the new developments and the smiles on all the faces.
These times have been tough on our theaters.  You have seen that some have just barely survived.  East Cleveland Theater has had a very hard time during this economic struggle.  It is only their passion that keeps it going from one show to the next.  I am so thankful to have had this experience with this cast and this theater.
I invite all of you to come out and experience one of Cleveland's treasures and a great group of people.  Please support this theater by coming to see the show.  I am so proud of them.
Adults $15
Seniors $12
Students $12
Group pricing available. 216-851-8721