[NEohioPAL] Behind the Scenes with Cleveland Play House "On New Ground" FREE at the Beachwood Library

Margaret Reardon margaret_reardon at att.net
Mon Apr 8 08:04:33 PDT 2013

Behind the Scenes with CPH: "On New Ground"
Sunday April 14 at 2pm

Beachwood Branch of Cuyahoga County Public Library
25501 Shaker Blvd (corner of Shaker Blvd W and Richmond Rd)

Cleveland Play House’s New Ground Theatre Festival is new work by nationally recognized playwrights, like our annual Roe Green Award winner. It’s exciting young voices, like Victoria Stewart, whose Rich Girl is the Festival’s centerpiece production. It’s unique collaboration, like our co-presentation with Dance Cleveland of  the innovative dance theatre company Lucky Plush.

NGTF is all about the new and the next in great theatre — and you’ll have an up-close look at just what it takes to make theatre that’s new on the page, theatre that’s NOW ON STAGE!

Free and open to all! Please register at www.cuyahogalibrary.org or call 216-831-6868