[NEohioPAL] Location Search: Large, dark basement - $100 finders fee

Craig Knowles craig at stonehavenstudios.com
Mon Apr 8 09:57:36 PDT 2013

We're searching for a BASEMENT LOCATION for an upcoming dark comedy. There must be a ton of these around Cleveland but we're having some trouble finding one.
I'll pay you $100 if you find it for us and we end up using it.
The requirements are as follows:
1) Dark, disturbing basement room -- some place where a serial killer or kidnapper might hold his victims2) About 40x40 in size, wide open (no pillars or anything in the middle of the space)3) Large working metal/iron/steel door in the middle of one wall (which the serial killer comes in through at various times)4) A hallway outside the door (perpendicular to the exit)5) Ideally, no windows6) Ceiling can be low or high, finished or unfinished
Thanks for your help!