[NEohioPAL] Singing Beethoven's 9th with the Stow Symphony

music darrell music_dl at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 10 09:09:16 PDT 2013

Have You Sung Beethoven's 9th Symphony?

The Stow Symphony Orchestra and Chorus will perform Beethoven's 9th on May the 11th.  We are still in need of singers.  If you have sung this piece, I would like to invite you to sing it again with us.  If your chorus has sung this and would like to do it again, that would be spectacular.  The critical rehearsals are:
Tuesday 7 May, 7 PM; Stow-Munroe Falls High School Band Room
Thursday 9 May, 7 PM; Tallmadge Alliance Church [1155 E. Ave. Tallmadge]
Friday 10 May, 7 PM Stow-Munroe Falls High School Auditorium [Dress Reh.]
Saturday 11 May, 5:45 PM [call]; Stow High Auditorium

Less critical, but important rehearsals are every Thursday, 7 PM from now till the performance; Tallmadge Alliance Church.

Please contact me at music_dl at yahoo.com, or 330,671.1270

Thanks So Much!

Darrell Lee Music
Music Director and Conductor