[NEohioPAL] SportsCar/Muscle Car needed for music video shoot

The Studio on Mars studioonmars at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 10 12:14:17 PDT 2013

The Studio on Mars is looking for access to a bad-ass sportscar or muscle car. Preferably vintage, but contemporary would work too. Think- Challenger, Mustang, TransAm, Corvette, etc. We are not too particular about specific makes/models. We have been commissioned by a band from LA to make a music video and we need a cool car for the shoot. Contact us at studioonmars at hotmail.com with any leads and we can give you more details. Any help is greatly appreciated!This is for a music video for an emerging band from LA and your car will be seen my thousands of people including Hollywood types! For details contact: studioonmars at hotmail.com