[NEohioPAL] Looking for musicians for Bye Bye Birdie -

Angela Bruzina abruzina at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 19:02:38 PDT 2013

I am looking for volunteer musicians who would like to play in the pit orchestra for the youth production of Bye Bye Birdie at The Beck Center. The dates of the performances are Fridays at 7:00pm and Saturdays and Sundays at 3:00pm. May 10-12 and May 17-19. There will be rehearsals during tech week. I am looking for any musician who is interested in playing. The kids are so appreciative of the pit's work and this show needs a larger pit.

Email me at abruzina at gmail.com for more information. I would really love to have a full pit for these kids, so they can have a great show.

P.S. I am able to pay a bass player and a reed player who can double on flute/pic/alto sax/clarinet, so if that applies to you, please feel free to contact me.