[NEohioPAL] Howzzabout a WILD PARTY!! For one night only LaChiusa's THE WILD PARTY!

Mercury Summer Stock mercuryss at mac.com
Wed Apr 10 13:34:09 PDT 2013

Mercury Summer Stock invites you to a night of drinking, dancing and debauchery to benefit the MSS My First Musical program.

*** PLEASE NOTE: The show is rated R for adult content and nudity. 21 years of age and older.***

The intimate evening features an open bar with prohibition era delights, light h'orderves and a performance of Michael John Lachiusa's Broadway Musical "The Wild Party."

THE WILD PARTY
Music and Lyrics by Michael John LaChiusa | Book by Michael John LaChiusa and George C. Wolfe | Based on the poem by Joseph Moncure March

Director: Pierre-Jacques Brault
Musical Director: Sean Szaller

Starring Leslie Andrews, Dani Apple, Kelvette Beacham, Amiee Collier, Dan DiCello, Danny DiMarino, Kirk Eichelberger, Joel Furr, Emily Grodzik, Jonathan Kronenberger, Hester Lewellen, Brian Marshall, Joe Monaghan, Kristin Netzband*, Sean Szaller*

*Appears courtesy of the Actors Equity Association Theatre Authority

Tickets are $60 per person or $50/ticket for 2 or more.

ORDER ONLINE NOW! For the group discount call 216.771.5862.

Space is limited to 100 party guests so reserve yours today!

May 17th, 7:30 PM

At Mercury Summer Stock's Mid-City Building Loft in Downtown Cleveland: 3635 Perkins Ave. #3D, Cleveland, OH 44114 with Free and Secured Parking.

Steeped in decadence and crackling with an electric tension never before seen on the MSS stage, Michael John LaChiusa's dark, edgy musical "The Wild Party" makes its Cleveland debut in this one-of-a-kind performance at the home of Brian Marshall and Pierre Brault as the main event at the annual MSS My First Musical fundraiser.

Along with this 90-minute peak into the most lavish and decadent of times, our MSS Wild Party hosts an open bar, great desserts and a night of singing and dancing from some of Cleveland's brightest stars.

Adapted in 2000 by LaChiusa and George C. Wolfe from Joseph Moncure March's 1928 poem, this portrait of Prohibition-era indulgence and debauchery unlocks a portal into the innermost demons of a pair of hard-luck Broadway wannabes and their tortured party guests.

Admission to the "The Wild Party" is granted only to those 21 and older, so nab a baby-sitter, hire a driver and make your way over to our own Wild Party! All proceeds go directly to support the outreach efforts of Mercury Summer Stock's My First Musical program, which provides 500 youth and their families from greater Cleveland admission to all the MSS 2013 shows, free of charge.

Tickets for the Wild Party may be purchased by calling 216.771.5862 or click HERE to order online. Please call if you have a group of 4 or more to get the discount.