[NEohioPAL] yoga by kim new yoga series!

Kim Wasielewski angelyogadiva at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 11 11:09:12 PDT 2013

THE POWER OF BREATH

 Starts APRIL15- JUNE 10 2013

Yoga by Kim

8737 Ridge Rd.

North Royalton, OH  44133

440-877-0002

www.yogabykim.com

class times

Monday 8:45-10:15am

Monday 7-8:30pm

Your investment

$10 a class if you pay for the month

$12 a class if you pay as you go

$80 pay for the whole series and receive a free THE POWER OF BREATH book!

This is a unique yoga series developed by Kim Wasielewski certified Angel
Therapy PractitionerR and Yoga Instructor.

Together we will explore yoga and breath combined as a tool for bringing
balance back into our lives. So much time is spent on taking care of others
that we forget to nurture ourselves. This series will bring us back to
ourselves with balance and peace.

The focus will be on learning about the mind/body/spirit connection and how
it can bring us back into balance using breath and movement.

Each week will explore a different aspect of connection with our deeper
selves.

No previous experience is necessary to give yourself this gift. You can jump
in anytime and do not have to commit to the whole series.

Kim ATP R Reiki Master

Herbalist

Angel Inspirations

Angelic Kreations

Kim's School of Dance

Yoga by Kim

The only angel rule is, you must ask!

There is no greater gift than friendship

~Santa THE POLAR EXPRESS

February 10 2013 Angels Love and Romance a Benefit for the Salvation Army of
Greater Cleveland

March 9 10 11 12 2013  Strongsville Friends of the Library Booksale

October 12-13 2013 Universal Light Expo

August 14 Friends of the Strongsville Library Author Event Tom Batiuk 7pm

www.yogabykim.com

www.misskimsschoolofdance.com