[NEohioPAL] singers needed for Beethoven's 9th chorus PAID

music darrell music_dl at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 14 16:49:46 PDT 2013

Hello All,

The SSO is still in need of singers for it's May 11th performance of Beethoven's 9th Symphony.  If you have sung the piece before, and can make the following dates, please contact me at music_dl at yahoo.com or 330.671.1270.  I am looking for all voice types.  This is a paying gig.

The required dates are:

7 May 7-9:30 PM; Stow High School Band Room
9 May 7-9:30 PM; Tallmadge Alliance Church [1155 East Ave. Tallmadge]
10 May 7-9:30 PM; Stow High School Auditorium [dress rehearsal]
11 May Orchestra/Chorus call: 6PM; Stow High School Auditorium [performance]

Darrell Lee Music
Music Director and Conductor
Stow Symphony Orchestra
Stow, Ohio