[NEohioPAL] Opening this Friday! BrianZoldessy directs "Botanic Garden"

Borland, Joy Joy.Borland at tri-c.edu
Sun Apr 14 18:18:33 PDT 2013

The production team at the Tri-C Eastern Campus Theatre Department is looking forward to opening night of "Botanic Garden" this Friday, April 19. We are proud to be presenting the premiere performance of this bold new work by Todd Logan. Mr. Logan has come to our campus to attend the last few rehearsals, and will join us for opening night.

We are especially excited about the changes that have taken place in our studio theatre. Connie Hecker, an award-winning scenic designer, has created what she calls a “Botanic Mind-Scape”. She, along with our Technical Director Marcus Dana of Falcon Stage Productions, and our artistic director Brian Zoldessy, have been working for weeks, creating an ethereal set that fits the unique theme of this play.

Performance dates are: April 19, 20, 21, 26, 27 and 28.  Friday and Saturday night performances are at 8:00; Sunday matinees are at 2:00.  The show runs just over an hour long. Tickets are $10 at the door.
For further information and reservations, call 216.987.2438