[NEohioPAL] Near West Theatre looking to hire an electrician for upcoming production of Jacques Brel

joshua padgett padgett_josh at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 15 11:05:45 PDT 2013

Near West Theatre is looking for an electrician to work on its upcoming production of Jacques Brel. We would be looking for someone who can help with focus next week as well as programming, with the possibility of running the light board for the show. This is a paying position. Please send a resume to padgett_josh at hotmail.com.  We are looking to hire this position immediately. Any questions please email. Thanks.

Josh Padgett
Near West Theatre
Technical Director/Production Manager
440-915-5484