[NEohioPAL] Movie Maker Summer Camp grades 4-6, June in Brecksville

Bernie Van Tilburg bvantilburg at cvccmediatech.com
Tue Apr 16 04:04:03 PDT 2013

For Students CURRENTLY in 4th, 5th, or 6th grade (2012-13 school year)

We're happy to announce registration for our Technology Camps for students
currently in grades 4-6 is now open! We're offering five camps for this
age group during the week of June 24. They are:

•Movie Making
•Engineering
•LEGO Robotics
•Programming
•Video Game Design

Registration is available for all of our camps online
(http://cuyahogavalley.augusoft.net/index.cfm?fuseaction=1010&catalogid=4&).
If you're new to our online registration process, please create a
household profile under the adult's name and then add your child as a
youth when prompted. Please make sure to register your youth for camp! If
you have any questions or need assistance with this process, please
contact Mindy Jencson at mjencson at cvccworks.edu or 440-746-8246.

Bernie Van Tilburg
Media Technology Instructor
Adobe Certified Associate