[NEohioPAL] Extras Need For High Profile Film Shoot in Akron

chrisstuckmann2 at gmail.com chrisstuckmann2 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 07:39:16 PDT 2013

The film will shoot at Primos Bar in Downtown Akron on Saturday May 18, thats 271 S. Main St in Akron, and we will be shooting starting at noon so please arrive by 11:00am to get signed in. Shooting will last the entire day until around 9pm. I'd like to credit as many people in the film as possible!

It's a nightclub scene that has our main hero looking for members of a mob who are hiding out at the nightclub, and a fight breaks out amongst the dancers. Everything is being pre-choreographed ahead of time.

Thanks for your interest in being in the film!

Chris
Chrisstuckmann2 at gmail.com