[NEohioPAL] FIXED: Podcast of Rob Catalano on Ray Horner Radio Show to Discuss Titanic and "Pilots of the Purple Twilight" at BH Spotlights

Robert Catalano robcat1964 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 16 15:20:32 PDT 2013

Well, the day after I sent the link to the podcast of me on the Ray Horner radio show discussing the Titanic and my role in "Pilots of the Purple Twilight," the podcast's no longer available. What to do? Create a YouTube video of course!

Video of Podcast: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YHignsqlz4

The play runs at Broadview Heights Spotlights through April 27.

Play Info: http://broadview-heights-spotlights.org/2013-pilotsofthepurpletwilight.html

Best regards,

Rob Catalano
Ph. 216-741-2046
E-mail: robcat1964 at sbcglobal.net

Personal mission statement:

To achieve success by helping others do the same. Success is the progressive realization of positive goals. Therefore, success is a journey, not a destination.