[NEohioPAL] Crazy for You at Midpark High School - Opens This Weekend

TIMOTHY ALLEN tjallen1 at kent.edu
Tue Apr 16 22:28:57 PDT 2013

Midpark High School Presents:

Crazy for You
Music and Lyrics by George Gershwin and Ira Gershwin
Book by Ken Ludwig
Co-Conception by Ken Ludwig and Mike Ockrent
Inspired by Material by Guy Bolton and John McGowan
Originally produced on Broadway by Roger Horchow and Elizabeth Williams

Directed by: *Timothy J. Allen*
Choreographed by: *Kristin Netzband*
Musical Direction by: *Catherine Robison-Ranney*

April 19th & 20th at 7:30pm and 21st at 2:30pm
Adults $8 and Students/Seniors $6
Tickets sold at the door or presale at http://midparkchoirs.com/

CRAZY FOR YOU™ is the story of Bobby Child, a well-to-do 1930's playboy,
who's dream in life is to dance. And despite the serious efforts of his
mother and soon-to-be-ex-fiancee, Bobby achieves his dream! Memorable
Gershwin tunes include *I Can't Be Bothered Now, Bidin' My Time, I Got
Rhythm, Naughty Baby, They Can't Take That Away from Me, But Not for Me,
Nice Work if You Can Get It, Embraceable You* and *Someone to Watch Over Me.
* It's a high energy comedy which includes mistaken identity, plot twists,
fabulous dance numbers and classic Gershwin music.