[NEohioPAL] Vanity Crash Debuts at Mahalls and Grillers - Fri Apr 19 & Sat Apr 20

Dennis Yurich vanitycrash at vanitycrash.com
Wed Apr 17 08:37:58 PDT 2013

Vanity Crash will be debuting at two venues. The first show is Friday, April 19 at Mahall's 20 Lanes in Lakewood. This show is a National MS Society Benefit. It will be a fun night with Something Dada supplying the comedy and two other great bands: The Sibs and On The Air. There is a $10 suggested donation. Come out have fun and help fight Muscular Dystrophy.

Then Saturday, April 20 we will be making our debut at Griller's Pub in Parma. I don't think we have ever played in Parma, so for all you southern suburbanites now is your chance to see Vanity Crash near by. Griller's is a great local pub with good food and friendly people. There is NO COVER.

As many of you know, when we went on tour we made some high quality Vanity Crash hoodies. They are super warm for this crazy cold spring. Thanks to all who have bought one so far. Get yours before we run out.

Thinking of coming to our show? Please click the JOIN/GOING button on our Facebook Event Page. Big Thanks!!! https://www.facebook.com/events/353547768096895/

Friday, April 19, 8:00pm
Mahall's 20 Lanes - 13200 Madison Ave., Lakewood 44107
National MS Society Benefit - Laugh and Rock Against MS
Featuring:
8:00pm - Comedy by Something Dada
10:00pm - The Sibs
11:00pm - On The Air
12:00am - Vanity Crash
Suggested donation $10
Food and Bowling available too!
Saturday, April 20, 8:30pm
Griller's Pub - 5455 State Road, Parma 44134
NO COVER
Featuring:
David K - 8:30pm
Seth Ohm - 9:20pm
The Chromes - 10:00pm
Vanity Crash 10:50pm
Derek Deprator - 12:00am

http://www.VanityCrash.com
http://www.facebook.com/VanityCrash?sk=app_2405167945
http://www.reverbnation.com/vanitycrash
http://www.youtube.com/vanitycrash
https://twitter.com/vanityCrashUSA
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/vanitycrash
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=128153442 (iTunes)

North Coast Voice Magazine - “Vanity Crash further wrecked the brains of the unsuspecting crowd with their scorching interpretation of 70s glam rock, completing their homage with fantastic stage attire and a garnishment of boas and panties which decorated the microphone stand the group’s audience was insatiable, further ensuring the panties that dangled from the microphone would need to be changed by the end of the night.”