[NEohioPAL] "I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change" opening this weekend

debchevy2 at oh.rr.com debchevy2 at oh.rr.com
Wed Apr 17 20:07:20 PDT 2013

Joe DiPietro's hilarious musical-comedy, "I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change!" is opening Friday night, April 19th, at Olde Towne Hall Theatre in N. Ridgeville.  Performances are at 8PM on April 19, 20, 26, 27, May 2, 3, and 4, and 3PM on Sunday, April 28th. Tickets are $12 for Adults and $10 for Seniors.  Call 440-327-2909 for reservations, or go to www.oldetownehalltheatre.org for pictures and more information.  Director: Dave MacKeigan.  Music Director: Bryan Bird.  Starring Susan DiDino, Kim Mihalik, Jerry Popiel and Jason Simmons.