[NEohioPAL] MorrisonDance performance at Playhouse Square, Sat. May 4th at 7pm $20!

Sarah Morrison sarah at morrisondance.com
Sat Apr 20 10:47:28 PDT 2013

Hello!

I hope the spring finds you well (and not too cold...!)

I'm so excited to share that our dance company, MorrisonDance, will be
performing in the beautiful Ohio Theatre at Playhouse Square on
Saturday, May 4th at 7:00pm in celebration of our 15th anniversary
season.  Tickets are only $15-$20!

It's one night only - so I hope you can come out and see our work on
this beautiful stage!

Here is a link to the announcement on the PlayhouseSquare website, and
ticket ordering information:
http://www.playhousesquare.org/default.asp?playhousesquare=58&objId=3698

We will be sharing works selected from over the last 15 years performed
by our current company members, Taliesin Reid Haugh, Kevin D. Marr II,
Carli Taylor Miluk, Bethany Nesta, and Kalindi Stockton, and I'll be
dancing too!  With lighting by Trad Burns and visuals from Scott Radke,
these dances will leave an impression!

Sincerely,

Sarah

MorrisonDance's 15th anniversary performance is supported in part by the
residents of Cuyahoga County through a public grant from Cuyahoga Arts &
Culture.

http://www.Morrisonance.com