[NEohioPAL] 10-Minute Play Contest at Weathervane - there's still time to enter!

Deborah Magid magicdsm at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 05:42:38 PDT 2013

Dear Playwrights who are submitting,

Please be aware that those cash prizes are *paid for* by YOU.  In other words, the $10 "administrative" fee funds the prizes.  The vast majority of playwrights – who will *not* be chosen – will award the few "winning" playwrights.

This would be called pay-to-play, except that MOST of the people supplying the funds won't get to play.

Just sayin'.
Deb