[NEohioPAL] Spots Still Open for Free Master Class at CPH

Mark Swinerton markswinerton at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 22 06:49:46 PDT 2013

KeyBankCPH College: a FREE program!
Available for high school students in northeast Ohio (grades 9-12)
Date: April 27, 2013
Place: Cleveland Play House in the newly renovated Allen Theatre at PlayhouseSquare
Cost: FREE (includes lunch)
Do you have students who have ever wondered how an actor learns all her lines or who decides what costume she will wear? Would they like to know what a director does, or what exactly is a dramaturg? Do they love attending the theatre, making new friends and eating pizza? Would they love it more if it were all free? Then this program is for your students!
KeyBankCPH  Collegeis a unique program that introduces students to the circle of artists creating professional theatre at CPH, allowing them to discover the powerful impact theatre plays in our community and our lives.
Our next session is April 27th from 10am to 5pm.
For questions or more information, and to sign up for this opportunity contact:

Mark Swinerton
Education Apprentice at Cleveland Play House
(216) 400-7063
mswinerton at clevelandplayhouse.com