[NEohioPAL] Last Chance For Auditions For Workshop Players "On Golden Pond" Tonight!!

Workshop Players wspamherst at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 08:21:56 PDT 2013

ON GOLDEN POND Auditions
CASTING: one 70's man, two 40's men, one boy young teen. One 70's female,
one 40's female
WHEN: Monday, April 22 – 7:00pm-9:00pm
CALLBACKS:  If necessary, on Wednesday, April 24 – 7:00pm-9:00pm.  (Actors
called back will be so notified by email or phone no later than 6:00pm
Tuesday, April 23.)
WHERE:  Workshop Players
WHAT TO PREPARE:  Two (2) contrasting monologues that can be presented in
no more than five (5) minutes total.
WHAT TO BRING:  An acting resume and a semi-recent headshot, if you have
them, PLUS a list of any and all conflicts to the tentative rehearsal
schedule below.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN:  Upon arrival, auditioners will complete an audition form
and, if necessary, have their picture taken.  Auditioners will present
their audition monologues and then we will read from sides from the play.
 If more auditioners come, we’ll see more monologues and then do some more
reading from sides.
SCRIPTS:  Most libraries have multiple copies of this script.  It can also
be easily purchased from Amazon or any other online bookseller.  Local
bricks-and-mortar bookstores, however, will not likely stock this title.
NOTE:  You are urged to NOT NOT NOT view the motion picture.  Seriously.
 Once you get those actors (and their line readings) inside of your head,
you may find yourself, consciously or un-, imitating their performances.
QUESTIONS:  Email to wspauditions at gmail.com

for more information, see our website at www.workshopplayers.com

--
Workshop Players
44820 Middle Ridge Road, Amherst, OH 44001

"If all the world's a stage, I want better lighting!"