[NEohioPAL] Gershwin and Music Man at Stocker Arts Center

Linda Hefner lhefner at lorainccc.edu
Mon Apr 22 10:17:13 PDT 2013

Gershwin and Music Man at Stocker Arts Center!

Join us Friday and Saturday, April 26 & 27 at 8:00pm each evening for
Gershwin On the Air featuring Mark Flanders and Joan Ellison, with Jason
Aquila and Jodi Ricci on piano, and The Melody Maids. Act I will take
you to George and Ira's Manhattan, capturing the Gershwin's on Broadway.
Act II takes you to Hollywood and songs written for the Silver Screen.
Tickets are $15.

On May 5 at 2:00 join us for The Making of...The Music Man hosted by
Bill Rudman and Nancy Maier, with George Roth and Laura Lindauer
performing all the songs from the Broadway show. Along with the
wonderful songs, you will also hear about the making of the show and how
it almost didn't happen! Tickets are $15.

For ticket information visit us at www.stockerartscenter.com or call the
Box Office at 440-366-4040 Monday through Friday from noon to 6:00 pm.

We at Stocker Arts Center are very pleased to be voted Best Live
Theatre, Best Live Music Venue, and Best Art Gallery by the readers of
Pulse Magazine in the Best of Lorain County competition for the third
year.

Stocker Arts Center is on the campus of Lorain County Community College,
1005 North Abbe Road in Elyria.