[NEohioPAL] auditions for web series: Saturday April 27th

roger priebe video316 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 23 21:15:20 PDT 2013

We are looking for actors for a brand new webisode series called “Quarter Bin”

We have 10 scripts ready for the “first season”.

We are looking for actors that want to commit to an ongoing project. We are looking to film one episode every weekend.

The series is basically “friends”
in a comic book store, with a little romantic twist.

The first round of auditions is
going to be held at:

Saturday April 27th
12:00 pm – 4:00 pm

A&A Comics
5021 Turney Rd.
Garfield Hts. Ohio 44125
216-475-7003

Parts include:

Kevin – Owner of the comic book store.

Mark  - friend and employee at the comic book store

Lisa – friend, and someone that hangs around the comic book store.

Ashley – Kevin’s ex-girlfriend, and friend to everyone.

Carley – new employee at the comic book store. Lesbian. ( i mention that because i want anyone that auditions for this part to be aware that this character is a lesbian.)

Chuck – Bully and kind of friend to everyone.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me at video316 at hotmail.com

Thanks!
Roger Priebe
Drako Productions.