[NEohioPAL] Medina Chorus

Tom Burnett tb349 at mac.com
Wed Apr 24 16:35:05 PDT 2013

The Medina Chorus, now in its 78th year of bringing choral music to audiences in Medina County, will have its Spring Concert on Saturday, May 4, at 7 p.m.

It will be at Medina Presbyterian Church, 5020 Burgundy Bay Blvd., just about 1.5 miles east of I-71 and the Route 18 interchange. Tickets are available for $8 (adults) or $5 (students and seniors) at Buehler's stores in Medina and Brunswick. Tickets at the door with be $10 and $7.

A partial songlist for the concert can be found on our website:
http://www.medinachorus.com/concert.html

And here are some downloadable MP3s of three of the songs we performed at last year's Spring Concert:

Chorus of the Hebrew Slaves (Va Pensiero) from Verdi's Nabucco:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/hjfck5

John Rutter's rollicking arrangement of When the Saints Go Marching In:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/vn81fa

And finally, Rodgers' and Hart's beautiful My Romance, from the 1935 musical Jumbo:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/2w4y6y