[NEohioPAL] GRAND OPENING OF THE PROPS SHOP--MAY 4

Heidi Boone medicjw at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 25 06:14:00 PDT 2013

The Props Shop is having its Grand Opening.
There are literally 1000's of props available for rent or purchase.
We also have costumes and jewelry as well as antiques, and one of a kind items.
COME AND SEE OUR 2 FLOORS OF STOCK.
WHERE: 3615 EUCLID AVE. IN THE MASONIC PERFORMING ARTS CENTER
WHEN: MAY 4TH 12:00 PM TIL 4:00 PM.

If you use props for any reason you have got to see the 2 floors of props that
are available to you. We take all donations as well.
If you cannot make the 4th and need to see our stock please call Lisa Kish for
an appt. (216-214-2816)
The Props Shop specializes in hand props for Movies, TV, Theatre, and Opera.

IF WE DON'T HAVE IT WE WILL FIND IT