[NEohioPAL] Alan Bennett's new play People, this Sunday only!

Maysie929 at aol.com Maysie929 at aol.com
Thu Apr 25 14:34:56 PDT 2013

The Cleveland Cinemas has decided to continue showing live theatre
broadcasts from the National Theatre of London at the Cedar Lee in Cleveland
Heights.  Unfortunately they do not try to advertise these events at all in
Cleveland. Then when no one shows up, they think there is no theatre audience in
 Cleveland. Let's show 'em!

We need to come out and support these amazing events.

We need to contact Cleveland Cinemas and encourage them to continue these
screenings and make a better effort to advertise them.

This Sunday, April 28, at 11:00 am the Cedar Lee will show Alan  Bennett's
latest British comedy People, starring  Frances de La Tour and Linda Bennett
in their acclaimed performances. The ticket  price is $20 with a $2.00
discount with a ticket stub from Dobama, CPT, Great  Lakes, or Cleveland Play
House.

There are 2 more plays scheduled to be shown this summer. Keep checking the
 Cleveland Cinemas website and The National Theatre website.

Come if you can!!
Sarah May