[NEohioPAL] Great Review of "Godspell" at Tri-C West! Only three more shows.

Gloor, Fred Fred.Gloor at tri-c.edu
Fri Apr 26 10:25:11 PDT 2013

Have you heard the good news?  It's a great review for "Godspell"

http://www.cleveland.com/parma/index.ssf/2013/04/tri-c_west_in_parma_rei
nvigora.html

We hope you'll join us for one of our final three shows.

Godspell at Tri-C West

The Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C(r)) Western Campus Theatre will
present Godspell, Berea native John-Michael Tebelak's ground-breaking
musical based on the Gospel According to Matthew. This is the regional
premiere of the 2011 revival.

Godspell debuted off Broadway in 1971 and became one of the biggest
theatre successes of all time. Featuring a sparkling score by Stephen
Schwartz, Godspell boasts a string of well-loved songs, including the
hit Day By Day. Its reflection on the life of Jesus carries a message of
kindness, tolerance and love.

The Tri-C West production, directed by Pierre-Jacques Brault, will run
at 8 p.m. April 19, 20, 24, 25, 26 and 27, and at 2 p.m. April 21 and
28. The Western Campus Theatre is at 11000 Pleasant Valley Road, Parma.
Tickets are $10 for adults; $8 for students, seniors and Tri-C
employees, and $2 for Tri-C students with valid ID. Group rates are
available for 10 or more. Tickets can be purchased online at
www.trictickets.com <http://www.trictickets.com>  or by calling
216-987-5536.

Cast:

Disciples: