[NEohioPAL] Big Band Show April 30!

dave banks dbanks1 at neo.rr.com
Sat Apr 27 16:44:22 PDT 2013

Hey NeoPals! The Dave Banks Big Band will be performing Tuesday, April
30 at 8pm at the Vosh Lakewood, 18515 Detroit Avenue in Lakewood,
Ohio! We will be doing a mix of big band Swing, Jazz, R+B, and even
some classic rock ala big band! Don't miss this! John Morton and
Shannon Eller will be featured vocalists. $10 cover and there's great
food and drinks to be had! Go to our Facebook page at Dave Banks Big
Band Cleveland Show and let us know you'll be there! Hope to see you!