[NEohioPAL] Serious Teen Performers Wanted

jillfrei21 at aol.com jillfrei21 at aol.com
Sun Apr 28 09:45:06 PDT 2013

Beachwood
Community                         2700 Richmond Rd.      Phone: 216-292-1970
Theatre                                             Fax:  216-292-1976

                                           Email:  Jill.Koslen-Freireich at beachwoodohio.com

Sunday, April 21, 2013
                                                               For Immediate Release

  Contact: Jill Koslen-Freireich

                  Beachwood CommunityTheatre

AttentionSerious Minded Teen Actors Grades 9 - 11

BeachwoodTheater Camp still has some openings in our Summer Master’s Program.

This award winning summer program celebrates 30years of excellence and

seeks Master Students to assist veteran instructors inacting, vocal

performance, dance, crafts and improv. Master studentswill be trained as Jr.

counselors and participate in all camp productions aswell as attend weekly

Master Workshops taught by some of NE Ohio’s finestprofessional

performers.  Communityservice hours can also be earned. Session I. June 17

– July 12 $250 Res $275 Non-Res. Session II. July 15 –Aug. 2 $187 Res $212 Non-Res.

For more information contact Jill Koslen-Freireich at216-595-3734

City of Beachwood Drama/Special Events Supervisor

 “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm topass . . . It’s about learning how to dance in the rain!”

                                          # # #