[NEohioPAL] Any kid friendly plays this weekend ?

Marjorie Preston marjorie at marjoriepreston.com
Thu Apr 25 17:15:21 PDT 2013

Two local e-newsletters for finding kid-friendly entertainment are Thomas
Mulready's Cool Cleveland -- whose app allows you to get push notifications
on just Cool Cleveland Kids events -- and Macaroni Kid -- which has both a
West side and an East side edition (run by Jenny Steadman).

Best,
mp

Marjorie Preston, President*
Marjorie Preston PR
*http://www.marjoriepreston.com/
Specializing in small business, arts and non-profit clients*
Let's tell your story!

*"If I was down to my last dollar, I'd spend it on public relations."--
Bill Gates, Microsoft founder