[NEohioPAL] Reality about the Arts Re: WARNING Re: ARTS Auditions coming to the Cleveland area - TOMORROW!

bobsopko bobsopko at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 14:24:32 PDT 2013

Jean and others who may have interest,

Our family has been involved with the Arts for a number of years now.  After months of training and a showcase we continue to have support at no additional cost.  Kim and her professional team help to navigate an industry that can be difficult.

http://abbiecobb.com/ is a part and got her start through the Arts.  She was in 90210, Good Luck Charlie, NCIS and Greys Anatomy to name just a few.  She now regularly speaks at events to help others.

Barbara Cameron, mother of Kirk and Candace, was so impressed she joined to assist on the west coast.

Our daughter has had many doors open to audition for a national AT&T commercial, Totinos, Kmart, subway, Person of Interest and more.  Kim initiated many personal phone calls and emails to NYC agents she trusted and then it was up to our daughter and her training to work it.  She did book a few movies, industrial film, psa, and small theater run in NYC.

We analyzed before getting involved and were not disappointed.  Having the ability to meet with select trusted agents and CDs in one place over a number of days was an extremely educational and cost effective way to make contacts and start a long journey in this profession.

I still test to make sure the arts has stayed true to their high integrity and it has continued in that realm.

Thanks.

Bob

>>> calafato.aaron at gmail.com