[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Inner City Ballet Director- Chanda Ford-White to be guest speaker at Mayor Michael R. White STEM School- Career Day!

chanda ford chanda2ford at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 29 16:09:20 PDT 2013

Cleveland Inner City Ballet is proud to announce that our Director / Chanda Ford-White will be a Guest Speaker this Friday May 3rd at the Mayor Michael R. White STEM School in the Greater Cleveland area for their Career Day. Ms. Chanda will be educating students, teachers, and the general community about her path as an African American Ballet Dancer in Cleveland- as well as showing a few professional Ballet costumes, and Ballet possitions. We are all very excited for this presentation and can't wait to meet the students, staff and community at this event.

Cleveland Inner City Ballet offers professionally taught Dance Edutaion to all children regardless of race, class, gender or socioeconomic background. We believe all children deserve to have the gift of a good quality Dance Education. We hope to be dancing with you soon!

Cleveland Inner City Ballet- Home of the Pink Tutu's
P.O Box 606126
Cleveland, Ohio 44106
clevelandinnercityballet.org
CICBallet at ymail.com