[NEohioPAL] Film composer/NE Ohio/ up for a challenge?

Jason Kaufman jkeklk at mac.com
Tue Apr 30 12:22:13 PDT 2013

Looking for film composer who is fast on the fly. 25 minute film having a backer preview at the Alamo theatre in winchester Virginia has lost it's composer due to scheduling conflicts. The film is finished and needs the score by May 5th! Yes, you heard me right. May 5th. It must be compressed and fed ex to Virginia by the 7th of May and need a little bit of time for safety. It is a ghost story that takes place in the Civil War. It is based on real letters, diaries and journals. Should have that scary music sound.

If you are up for a challenge and will work for a small stipend let me know.
The film will be submitted into festivals.
Email me samples of work and contact to jkeklk at mac.com

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone