[NEohioPAL] Audition for Female Lead (18-21) for Short Film Shot in Dayton, OH

mediapr at electricmarshmallow.com mediapr at electricmarshmallow.com
Tue Apr 30 23:57:43 PDT 2013

Trip is a hedonistic relationship drama that centers on a young
mother, Casey, and the choices she has to make in life. As a teen mom,
Casey struggles between what feels good and what is right, for her and
for her son.

Affiliated with Wright State University's Award-Winning Department of
Motion Pictures, the film is set to shoot in May 2013, between the
18th and the 23rd. Shooting will take place in the Dayton/Centerville
OH area.

CASEY: 19-20. Casey is from an upper-middle class family, and had a
bright future, until she met Gavin. Casey raises their child on her
own. She remains with Gavin because of the appeal of sex and drugs.
Casey is smart, but makes poor choices. Actress must agree to partial
nudity and be clearly comfortable with her sexuality.

We will be accepting video auditions until May 10, 2013. If interested
in auditioning please email for sides and more information. Please
include a resume and headshot, demo reel, or photograph if you have
one. If you are in the Dayton area and would like to schedule an
in-person audition we can do that, as well.

We are able to provide SAG Student contracts, so union and non-union
actresses are encouraged to audition. Experience is not as important
as being right for the role.

If you have any questions please email tripfilm2013 at gmail.com or
contact Ashtyn Law at (937) 999-8444.