[NEohioPAL] Last Weekend For Workshop Players' "Shakespeare in Hollywood"!

Workshop Players wspamherst at gmail.com
Wed May 1 18:48:49 PDT 2013

Workshop Players Present

Ken Ludwig’s

Shakespeare in Hollywood

Produced in cooperation with Samuel French, Inc.

Directed by Kristina Rivera

Final performance dates are May 3, 4, 5, 2013

Shakespeare meets Hollywood?  Oh, my!  High jinx rules the day as  Oberon
(Jonathon McCleery) and Puck (Mike Frye) appear magically at Warner
Brothers Studios circa 1934.  Mistaken for actors, they are recruited to
appear in a movie as, amazingly…..themselves?  Able to appear and disappear
at will, they are tossed into loopy love triangles backstage machinations
and all  the glitz and glamour of Hollywood both on and off-screen–or ,in
our case, off and onstage!    Charmingly witty and wild, this one is a real
audience pleaser. The cast also includes: Jerred Adams, Patrick Augustine,
Jeff Caja, Claude Coller, Jeff Dobbins, Ted George, Angela Griffith, Julie
Marchand, Pat Price, Aaron Smith, Dave Stacko, Rachel Suhy and Anna Tumbas.

Shows start at 8 p.m., Sunday at 3 p.m. Tickets are $12.00 each. Groups of
15 or more $10.00 each. Doors open 45 minutes before show. Each performance
can accommodate two wheelchairs.

Advance reservations strongly suggested.

--
Workshop Players
44820 Middle Ridge Road, Amherst, OH 44001

"If all the world's a stage, I want better lighting!"