[NEohioPAL] Drummer & Guitarist lacking rest of Band (Akron Area)

Todd Downerd tdownerd at neo.rr.com
Wed May 1 21:18:26 PDT 2013

Drummer & Guitarist lacking rest of Band (Akron Area)

Drummer & Guitarist looking to replace members who are moving away, etc, some combo of
Singer only
or
Singer / Bassist
or
Singer / 2nd Guitarist
or
Bassist
or
2nd Guitarist

Original material that would probably be described as Heavier Alt/indie Rock (but not c*ck-rock)...we like distortion, we like clean, we like reverb, we like dry, we like delay, we like dynamics.
8 songs written (music only, no lyrics) 4 of the songs have rough draft, one take recordings that can be sent upon request.

Have rehearsal space in Akron/Tallmadge area, we share with another band and will involve a reasonable contribution on your part, once you are considered "in the band" :)
We have full time jobs and families, looking for similar - don't expect this to be a career, looking for like minded, probably ages 27 - 45, male or female, Practice once a week, Thursdays, 7 - 10p, with Friday nights 7-10 or Sundays as optional reschedule / alternate nights.

Stuff we like: A Wilhelm Scream, Foo Fighters, Hopesfall, Armor for Sleep, Sparta, Queens of the Stone Age, The Gaslight Anthem, Thrice, Frank Turner, My Bloody Valentine, Failure, Pixies, Isis, Deftones, the list could go on and on but point is pretty broad range of influences.

"And I still believe in the need, for guitars and drums and desperate poetry." - FT