[NEohioPAL] NEED TWO LOOK ALIKE ROCK & ROLL Types. - NO ELVIS

Mary Faktor FaktorTheActor at yahoo.com
Thu May 2 08:39:50 PDT 2013

Hi...I have a client doing an event at the Rock Hall and they want two improv actors who would be great to "schmooze" with their clients dressed elaborately as rock stars of any era. (No Elvis allowed).

Can you pull of a quality costume and persona of the likes of Jimi Hendrix?  Cindy Lauper?  Michael Jackson? Gene Simmons KISS?  Tina Turner?  You don't have to be an exact lookalike, and you won't need to perform...just photo ops and schmoozing in character.  Costume must be awesome.
Here's a list to spark you....

http://rockhall.com/inductees/alphabetical/

Please email me ASAP...and include photo ....  Thanks

Mary Faktor (the actor :-)
Www.MaryFaktor.com
Www.FaktorsTalentAgency.com
330-655-2895 (home/office)