[NEohioPAL] Brunswick High School Theatre presents "Don't Drink the Water"

Cassie Neumann cassieneumann at gmail.com
Thu May 2 09:56:56 PDT 2013

The Brunswick High School Theatre Department presents our last production
of the school year, Woody Allen's "Don't Drink the Water."

When an ambassador leaves her less-than competent son in charge of an
American embassy in a Cold War country, what could possibly go wrong??

Join us as we step behind the Iron Curtain to visit this embassy being run
at its funniest! There will international hi-jinks, escape plans gone awry,
romance, and even a little bit of magic.

Show dates: Friday 5/3 and Saturday 5/4
8 pm

Tickets $6 for students, $8 for adults

James J. Hayas Performing Arts Center (located behind the school near the
football stadium)
Brunswick High School
3581 Center Road, Brunswick

For tickets or more information, please contact director Cassie Neumann at
CNeumann at bcsoh.org.