[NEohioPAL] WRO Photography Competition

Stuart Pearl sapearl at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 2 12:16:35 PDT 2013

Dear Friends:

The Artists Archives of the Western Reserve is sponsoring the first annual
Western Reserve Open Photography Competition this November 1st, to
be exhibited at the Beachwood Branch of the Cuyahoga Country Public Library. Our
judge, CMA Curator of Photography Barbara Tannenbaum, will select the 85
exhibitors as well as cash prize winners.

We are now accepting submissions through August 1st. I have attached a
detailed information flyer announcing the competition with the hopes that you
will forward it to everyone on your mailing list. And of course, we look forward
to viewing your favorite personal images.

Thank You,
Stuart Pearl

AAWR/WROPC Committee: Herb Ascherman, Don Iannone, Jeannette Palsa, Stuart Pearl