[NEohioPAL] Ariel International Arts Academy - EXPLORE the WORLD through ARTS!

Yin Tang yintangdance at gmail.com
Sat May 4 10:31:49 PDT 2013

We are happy to announce the launch of Ariel International Arts Academy, a
unique International Community Center located at the Ariel International
Center.****

** **

This summer, starting June 17th 2013, we will hold special summer camps  so
Cleveland kids can Explore the World through Arts, right here in Cleveland!
International exposure to Asian, African, European, Latin American, and
North American Dance, Music, Culture, Language, Arts & Crafts, and Martial
Arts could expand a child’s perspective and provide competitive advantage.**
**

** **

The flexible schedule allows kids to take as little as 1 week, or a full 9
weeks of classes starting June 17th and ending Aug 16th. Please consider
our program this summer, and forward to your contacts, parents, kids,
schools, teachers, and families that you may know, to help us spread the
word, so we can provide the opportunity of global education for Cleveland
kids.****

** **

*O**UR MISSION**:
T**o **EXPLORE**, **SHARE** Knowledge and **CELEBRATE** **International**
 Music, **
**Dance, Fine Arts and other art forms, culture, costumes, language, **
**and the lives of people from all over the world in order to develop
skills, **
**raise cultural awareness, and sensitivity in our multicultural world.*

** **

REGISTER NOW!!!

WWW.ARIELINTLARTS.COM

or download the form here: