[NEohioPAL] Moonshine Kingdom (feature film auditions)

Ryan Forte fortenox at gmail.com
Sat May 4 06:57:44 PDT 2013

Hello Again,

I just wanted to send out another reminder about Saturday and Sunday.

Saturday the Auditions start at 1:00 PM and everyone is welcome!!! If you
wanted to secure a specific time with us don't be afraid to contact us by
phone, email, facebook or our website!!

We will have sides available to read once you arrive, but we would prefer
you prepare a monologue you have performed before. We are interested in
seeing peoples full potential.

If you were at the first round of auditions you have been selected to come
to the table read on sunday. The table read starts at 6:00 PM not 3PM! If
you had been instructed otherwise please contact me we found this to be the
most suitable time to accommodate peoples schedule.

Only 43 more days till Production!

As of next week we will be contacting and selecting crew members for the
needed roles. The upper level roles are filled, but we still need camera
department, grip, electric, D.I.T., Production Design, Art Department and
of course Production Assistants.

If anyone is interested or knows someone who is interested in being part of
the filmmaking experience please have them contact myself directly or
through the website.

We are still accepting video auditions - auditions at moonshinekingdom.com

DONT FORGET!

 Address: 2218 Superior Ave. Cleveland, OH 44114

Instructions: You will arrive at a large brick building with two large grey
doors. After opening walk up to the second floor where you will sign in and
wait till you are called in.

Please share our kickstarter campaign!
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/776718982/moonshine-kingdom-feature-film

Stay in touch and visit our facbook page
https://www.facebook.com/moonshinekingdom?ref=hl

Thank You,
Ryan Forte
Forte Nox Productions