[NEohioPAL] Host for International Website Video

Barb Oney bsiss at roadrunner.com
Mon May 6 13:57:56 PDT 2013

NEEDED:

Online Video host(s) for internationally-focused website; we are looking for
three people; the site will be in English, Spanish and Chinese, with a host
for each version. Multilingual people who are able to speak a combination of
any of these languages are encouraged to apply.

WHAT:
Global Cleveland is developing a Cleveland-based, internationally-focused
economic development website.  We are looking for an on-camera "Host" who
will welcome international visitors and give them information about how they
can best use the site.

AUDITION

.         Date: Friday May 10, 2013

.         Time: 4:30 - 6:30PM

.         Where: Global Cleveland offices, 200 Public Square Suite 150
Cleveland, Ohio 44114

.         FREE PARKING: Park at Tower City, bring parking ticket for
validation

WHO

.         Non-Union

.         $300/DAY

.         On-Camera Talent

.         Role: Online "Host" for website

.         Age: Mid-20's to late-30's

.         Gender: Male or Female

.         Projected Production Dated: Week of May 13

Questions, Contact: Barbara Oney,  <mailto:bsiss at roadrunner.com>
bsiss at roadrunner.com

CAN'T MAKE THE AUDITION? That's ok:

1.       MAKE a home-made video using this script

2.       SPEAK MULTIPLE LANGUAGES? Read the script in each language you are
fluent in.

3.       UPLOAD to the following Dropbox folder:
<https://www.dropbox.com/home/Global%20Cleveland%20Auditions>
https://www.dropbox.com/home/Global%20Cleveland%20Auditions

4.       DEADLINE - END OF DAY: MONDAY May 13

AUDITION SCRIPT FOR WEBSITE VIDEO

Before you read copy say:

My Name is_________________________________________________

My email and phone number
are_______________________________________________________(WE NEED TO BE
ABLE TO FIND YOU!)

THREE QUARTER SHOT, HOST SMILES AND IN A VERY FRIENDLY WAY SAYS.

Hi!  Welcome to Global Cleveland.  Cleveland and Northeast Ohio is a great
place to live!

We've got everything here - big city, small town, great schools and
universities, unbelievably affordable housing, a Great Lake, beaches, parks
and one of the best arts, culture, music and food scenes in the whole
country!

Our site has information on:

*	Jobs
*	Education and Training opportunities
*	Our Communities and Neighborhoods
*	Housing options
*	Arts and Culture
*	And, of course, Nightlife and Entertainment

Go ahead and pick one of these options...and I'll catch you on the other
side.

VISITOR TRANSITIONS TO "JOBS" PAGE.  HOST SAYS THE FOLLOWING:

If you're looking for a job, we can help. But first we'll need some
information to get you started.  Just fill out some basic information about
yourself and the kind of job you're looking for on this form (point upper
right and eyes look up right to button) and we'll match it with open
positions.  Once we find a match, we'll send the results to you via email.
It's that simple.