[NEohioPAL] Indie Film - Sgraffito

Rachel Zake rdzake at yahoo.com
Wed May 8 13:15:36 PDT 2013

Hello!!

Some of you I know and have worked with and others have joined the list and community since I left Cleveland.  My name is Rachel Zake and I grew up here, specifically in the theater community.  I have since moved out to Los Angeles and written a dramatic indie feature.  We are currently trying to raise money and have put together a promo video, which you can check out on the link below! No donation is too small and all help is greatly appreciated.  No pressure to donate if you can't, but if you know someone who would be interested in donating, I ask that you please pass it along!  Getting the word out is important to us.

Please check out the video and email me directly if you have questions about the film.  I would be happy to answer them!

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/sgraffito

Thank you in advance!

Rachel Zake