[NEohioPAL] Free Concert - Vanity Crash - Fri May 10 - Five O'clock - Doing some Hedwig

Dennis Yurich vanitycrash at vanitycrash.com
Thu May 9 06:45:04 PDT 2013

NO COVER Concert with Vanity Crash at The Five O'Clock Lounge this Friday, May 10. Vanity Crash will hit the stage at 10pm!

This is our ongoing concert series at the Five O'clock for the First Friday of each month. Opening act will be our pals The Chromes with their Stones-ish rock n'roll. The Chromes will grace the stage at 11:30pm.

We'll be playing some material from Hedwig and the Angry Inch and some songs you haven't heard in awhile. Cool huh! As always the Five O'clock is easy on the wallet and has NO COVER CHARGE.
-----
Then Saturday, May 11 Vanity Crash will make its debut at Checkers N Trophies in Kent. A great small room for a close up sweaty show. Vanity Crash goes on at 9:30pm. Afterwards will be Akron punkers SpiderWood and South Carolina rocker Manamana. So all you Akron and Kent fans now is your chance to see Vanity Crash without the drive. Show is only $5.
-----
When we went on the road we made some high quality Vanity Crash hoodies. They are super warm for cool spring evenings. We have sold out of all our larges and smalls. We only have a half of dozen mediums left. So get yours soon.

Thinking of coming to our show? Please click the JOIN/GOING button on our Facebook Event Page. Big Thanks!!!
https://www.facebook.com/events/134926900028025/

Friday, May 10,
10:00pm - Vanity Crash
11:30pm - The Chromes
The 5 O'clock Lounge
11904 Detroit Ave., Lakewood 44107, (216) 521-4906
NO COVER!!! 21 and over
https://www.facebook.com/thefiveoclocklounge

Saturday May 11
9:30pm - Vanity Crash
10:30pm - SpiderWood
11:30pm - Manamana
Checkers -N- Trophies
352 W. Elm St, Kent, Ohio 44240
$5, 18 and over
https://www.facebook.com/events/129364247254978/
https://www.facebook.com/SpiderWood.PunkRockPretty
https://www.facebook.com/manamana.rox
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Checkers-N-Trophies/101062353303211

http://www.VanityCrash.com
http://www.facebook.com/VanityCrash?sk=app_2405167945
https://www.facebook.com/thechromes
http://www.reverbnation.com/vanitycrash
http://www.youtube.com/vanitycrash
https://twitter.com/vanityCrashUSA
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/vanitycrash
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=128153442 (iTunes)

North Coast Voice Magazine - “Vanity Crash further wrecked the brains of the unsuspecting crowd with their scorching interpretation of 70s glam rock, completing their homage with fantastic stage attire and a garnishment of boas and panties which decorated the microphone stand the group’s audience was insatiable, further ensuring the panties that dangled from the microphone would need to be changed by the end of the night.”