[NEohioPAL] Accompanist Position Filled

Tim Tavcar timtavcar at ymail.com
Thu May 9 11:03:17 PDT 2013

Thanks to all who submitted resumes, cv's and YouTube clips, etc.  for consideration for our upcoming Rodgers and Hammerstein program.  We have made our decision for this particular performance, but are very interested in keeping  all of your materials in our active files for future  projects and performances in successive seasons.  Its wonderful to be in an area with so much amazing and accomplished talent.  Your interest in WordStage is noted and much appreciated.
Submitted by

Tim Tavcar - Artistic Director - WordStage, a Chamber Music Theater