[NEohioPAL] I Highly recommend this workshop! Re: Voiceover Workshop - Susan Darby @ Colors Audio

Jean Zarzour lipschtick at lipschtick.com
Fri May 10 20:56:39 PDT 2013

I highly recommend this workshop! Susan Darby was a client of mine for
approximately 9 years, producing Smith Dairy and Ruggles radio spots that I
voiced with pleasure.

You'll not only learn what producers are looking for when hiring voice over
talent, you'll be delighted to see how very fun and generous they can be in
the process!

*Jean Zarzour*

*216-832-6557*

*SAG-AFTRA/AEA  *IMDb
<http://www.imdb.me/jeanzarzour>*Blogger*<http://www.findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com/>
*Youtube * <http://www.youtube.com/user/LipschtickProduction>*Linkedin*<http://www.linkedin.com/profile?viewProfile=&key=3867607&locale=en_US&trk=tab_pro>
*Facebook*<http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#%21/profile.php?id=682781419>
Find Your Voice-Voice Acting
Institute<http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com/>
*2013 Classes* Cleveland* **8/wks on Mon's May 20-July 8*

***Pittsburgh at Donna Belajac Casting 8/wks on Tues's 2013 TBD*
**
*

Lipschtick <http://www.lipschtick.com/>- Putting the Show in Business Since
1989! <http://www.lipschtick.com/>

*

What's New! <http://www.imdb.me/jeanzarzour>

See Jean as Annie in the musical TUNING IN at EJ Thomas Hall August 8, 9 &
10! <http://www.uakron.edu/music/tuning-in/>

Jean will appear as Nurse Juanita in the feature film
PAPOU!<http://motherandmidwife.com/>

Jean was recently featured in Cleveland Business Connects Magazine! Click
me to read! <http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com/>