[NEohioPAL] Scream Queen Contest

Kristina Michelle snowkrissy at hotmail.com
Fri May 10 16:23:21 PDT 2013

Are you an actress, or aspiring to be one? Are you interested in working in horror films and establishing yourself as a "Scream Queen"?
Check out The International Horror Hotel's 2013 Scream Queen Contest!
The event is Saturday, May 18th and Sunday, May 19th at The Clarion Inn & Conference Center in Hudson, OH - located at 6625 Dean Memorial Parkway.
Saturday, the event runs from 11AM-Midnight, with the Scream Queen Contest being held at 8PM. Sunday, the event runs 11AM-6PM.
There are no extra fees to compete! All you need to do is purchase a Saturday single day pass, or a weekend pass, at the door. No early registration necessary - just sign up at the door.
Be the next Horror Hotel Scream Queen and be networked to Horror filmmakers world wide! The winner will be listed on our sites for one year.
The 2013 Scream Queen will also "face off" with our 2012 Scream Queen, Janet Jay, for the overall title.
For more information, e-mail kristina at worldeonline.com, or call 440-308-4595.
www.horrorhotel.net